ART FOR ALL OUR STREETS,
A Rhymethick Man(he)FesTo for 2011
presented as a mumphly co(n)lander of street remedies.
1. Conserve our boundless sincerity, against (con)discipline.
2. Convoke and confess to congenital consumption.
3. Convince society, it is con/spiritual.
4. Con/antagonism is not for sale.
5. Consider the afterlife of parapraxis, in conclusive agency.
6. Confabulate whatever conviction demands.
7. Conservatories of culture must be consigned to the congeries.
8. Con/fiction is the conditioner for all our facts.
9. Convulse yourself with concealed (thinking) poli/ticks.
10. Convivially depolish cultural confetti.
11. Con(k)centrate on the sun, it is the same everywhere
12. (Migrant) Congener of the world unite.
Laughing Bear concludes the conflagration of street contumacies and con/urbated contra-flows will continue @ http://artsagainstcuts.wordpress.com/
A conlaboration between Laughing Bear, counterproductions, the Communist Gallery, Urban Bear Research Centre and Daniel Lehan.